Train & Spa with Confidence
The Lanesborough Club & Spa is closely monitoring the Covid-19 epidemic and our foremost priority is the wellbeing and comfort of our club members, guests and team members.
In addition to implementing new hygiene and safety measures, we have developed specific protocols for the following procedures, strictly adhering to the public health guidelines of the UK Government, to ensure your time with us is safe and secure:
Cleaning and hygiene
- Employee use of preventive equipment (hydroalcoholic gel, masks, and gloves is mandatory).
- Obligatory training for all employees in updated sanitation protocols.
- Strict sanitation protocols for housekeeping, cleaning and disinfection, across the entire Club & Spa, adhering to the guidelines of the UK Government and the WHO.
- Strict sanitation protocols for laundry management (cleaned within the Club & Spa by our trained teams).
Member & hotel guest safety
- Phased re-opening of restaurant, gym, hydro-pool, followed by spa treatment rooms.
- Club & Spa limited to members and hotel guests in initial opening period.
- Appointment only schedule to control capacity in all areas to respect social distancing rules.
- Guests and employees to have their temperature taken at the Club & Spa entrance by state of the art thermal heat cameras.
- Employee, Members & Hotel guest, movement rules in place and traffic flow guidance throughout the Club & Spa to respect social distancing.
- Club & Spa access is limited to hotel residents and members only. Persons without reservations are to be politely declined for an initial period of one month after re-opening. This will be reviewed after this period.
- Masks & gloves available for members, hotels guests, offered on arrival at the Club & Spa.
- Sanitation kit containing individual - sized hydroalcoholic gel and disinfectant wipes in rooms and hydroalcoholic gel distributors in each locker in the male & female changing room.
- Lockers sanitised after each use.
- Fitness classes where possible to be conducted in Hyde Park if indoors reduction in class numbers to accommodate social distancing.
- Re-arrangement of cardiovascular gym equipment to ensure the government guidelines of social distancing are achieved.
Restaurant, Members Lounge, Spa Lounge
- Continue to offer à la carte menus for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner services, digital menu options.
- Staggered Restaurant dining times and number of diners per table
- Reduction in capacity in all Restaurants, Members Lounge, Spa Lounge spaces to respect social distancing rules.
- Food producers and artisans required to respect strict sanitation protocols.