Celebrity Trainer Jack Hanrahan demonstrates the Band Resisted Dead Bugs at The Lanesborough Club & Spa. This exercise is great for tight hip flexors and to strengthen your core.
Here’s how it’s done:
- Loop a mini band around your feet and lay on your back.
- Pull the knees up to your chest and lift your feet so they’re in-line with the knees.
- Make sure the low back is flush with the ground throughout the exercise.
- Reach through the heel to straighten the leg while resisting the other knee from moving.
- Pull back and repeat on the other side.
Repeat five times on each side twice.
Watch this video as a demonstration: