How does it work?
- SKILLMILL is a non-motorised product by Technogym, meaning its speed is controlled exclusively by your force. To speed up place your weight on your toes and move to the front of the belt; to slow down place your weight on your heels and move to the back
- By simply shifting the MULTIDRIVE lever, you can quickly shift from resistance-free running, to an all-out sled push
- Try out a variety of positions on the dual handlebar to work different muscle groups
Use the console to track your performance: time, speed, wattage and distance.
How does it help me get fit?
- Due to the non-motorised design and quick acceleration of the product, SKILLMILL is perfect for high intensity interval training (HIIT), which is a really effective way to burn fat
- Studies* reveal that SKILLMILL activates the glutes and hamstrings significantly more than traditional treadmills
For exercise ideas take a look at the workout panel on the right arm of the SKILLMILL, or talk to one of the fitness team to understand how you can use SKILLMILL to achieve your personal goals.